Waterproofing of an active leak of water in concrete Prokvik, Spain (Vaterplag)
The unicomponent material on hydraulic cement base modified by polymers, including the additives which are providing expansion when curing and lack of shrinkage, and also sharply reducing terms of a skhvatyvaniye and growth of durability. It is intended for blocking of leak of water even under pressure.
- "проквик" is waterproofing material and it is intended for ensuring water tightness of constructions from monolithic and combined concrete and reinforced concrete, and also stone and a bricklaying.
- "проквик" it is necessary to use for formation of waterproof seams, both with external, and from the inside of designs, and also for elimination of dot and local vulgar leakages.
- "проквик" it can be used with identical effect both at construction new, and at repair of the operated objects.
- "проквик" it is applied to a waterproofing of the designs working in the range of operational temperatures from minus 50 °C to +70 °C.
The artificial stone received from "проквик" keeps corrosion firmness at influence of liquid environments with an indicator of activity of hydrogen ions (rn) ranging from 3 to 11.
- Instantly stops water flow.
- Unicomponent material to which it is enough to add water only.
- Does not take seat, when hardening extends that allows to guarantee full blocking of leak of water.
- Fast skhvatyvaniye of 1 - 3 min., (depending on ambient temperature).
- Grabs even under water.
- Remains as much how many and the main structure of a design.
- It is easy to use, does not demand the special equipment.
Nominal expense: 1 liter of solution - 1,6 kg of PROKVIK
Packing: (PROQUICK) is packaged in paper Kraft bags on 15 kg
Period of storage in an original packing of 12 months.