Waterproofing a seam in concrete Premkhor P
- 108 UAH/kg. - from 100 kg.
Premkhor P - unicomponent nonshrinking structure, a polimertsement, magnificent ability of leveling and high mechanical resistance. Thanks to the special structure all repair work performed with PREMHOR R has waterproofing properties.
"Premkhor grnut" thanks to its magnificent fluidity and high mechanical resistance is the best material for:
- Fastenings of machines and devices, crane a rail and support for bridge cranes, concrete columns and beams at sbornomonolitny construction.
- Fillings of cavities and bases.
- Fillings of emptiness in concrete designs.
- Repair of defects in concrete: openings of a timbering, chips, cracks, cavities.
- Strengthening of parapets, connections, joints and seams.
- High fluidity.
- The increased durability.
- Unicomponent material to which it is enough to add water only.
- Has waterproofing properties.
- Does not take seat, when hardening.
- Remains as much how many and the main structure of a design.
- It is easy to use, does not demand the special equipment.
|No. No. p/pp/p||Name of an indicator||Unit of measure||Indicator size|
|1.||Durability at compression of 28 days.||MPa||67,5|
|2.||Durability on bending of 28 days.||MPa||9,8|
|3.||Coupling on the concrete bases||MPa||1,53|
|4.||Curing time||hour.||2 - 4|
Expense: One bag (25 kg) is used by PREMHOR GROUT for filling of volume from 12,5 to 14 liters, depending on the required fluidity.
Packing: PREMHOR GROUT is packaged in paper Kraft bags on 25 kg
Period of storage in an original packing of 12 months.